Monday, February 27, 2006
This is the second blog I have started. The first one failed miserably. Not the blog but the driving force behind the blog — the product. I spent all of my time building up traffic to an idea. An idea that was taking a back seat to the blog itself. I found myself spending all my time trying to find opportunities to blog on what was relevant. I had great ideas in my mind for the product but I never did anything about it because I could not focus on the product long enough to get anything done.

That is what will be different with this blog. This blog is based on a schedule(The driving force). First and foremost I work on my product. If I need a 15 minute break (and only 15 minutes) I write in the blog. Sometimes I may not write for days but that is because the blog isn’t that important YET. Right now I need to get a product started.

Since I have a plan on using my blog as a big portion of my marketing strategy, blogging will become less of a hobby and more of a business move in the future. For now, and until I have a good start on my product, this blog will take a back seat to the real development.
Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Mark IV S'nathan at 8:49 pm |


1 Comments:


At 4:51 pm, Blogger Karthik Srinivasan

Hi da, welcome back.. Looking forward to read all your great thoughts here!!!

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.