Sunday, July 30, 2006
1. One of my favourite things in life is rain... nothings relaxes me more than geting drenched in it....

2. Taking a long, lonely bike ride with lush green fields on either sides and the sweet smell of watery mud filling the air...

3. To get an unexpected phone call from someone u like most...

4. watching the lighting trough the window pane when u are comfortably under the blankets during rains...

5. Having a long conversations with my near and dear ones all night long.

6. To have a ice cream after being thoroughly drenched in rain...

7. To gaze at the stars from my bedroom window on a clear night...

8. Watching India win the world cup finals in a nail biting finish...

9. Realising that someone very dear to you is missing you as much as you are missing them

10. listening to the golden voice of MS when I'm down and out...

Phew... I'm done...
 
posted by Mark IV S'nathan at 11:43 pm |


3 Comments:


At 5:04 pm, Blogger Karthik Srinivasan

I wish amidst ur tight schedules in this software industry, May God always bless u with these 10 pleasures whenever required :-)

 

At 8:52 pm, Blogger Mark IV S'nathan

Thanks a lot srini!!!!

 

At 2:06 am, Blogger Sanjana

Hey mark... i didn't know you had such a tight schedule ;)...
neways looks like I could call many of ur pleasures mine too. especially the rain thingy.
Good to see u are becoming more regular in ur blogging :-)

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.