Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It seems that the world I live in has become a very selfish place. People I thought as friends and colleagues speak behind my back in a language disadvantageous to me. I am now in few eyes an enemy who tolerates passing sarcastic remarks and sycophant.

Yet I will remain tolerant bearing no grudge on these unremarkable fools. Because I know that I do my job better than the rest and I take the initiative to make things happen. That is my nature and if people have a problem with that, they can stick up in their ass.

I Would like to tell them onething

"I am not an example. I am an exception."
 Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Mark IV S'nathan at 9:47 pm |


2 Comments:


At 8:58 am, Blogger Karthik Srinivasan

I don't know what has taken you towards such serious thought. But for a suggestion, let all those background talks stay in the background and don't give them any importance.

U keep moving on as usual!!! And u very well know that a [person cannot always be in the good books of everyone... Vaazhkaila idhellam chagajamappa!!! :-D

 

At 2:08 am, Blogger Sanjana

Oh dear!! thats one very serious and pissed off blog. what hap buddy?

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.