Saturday, April 21, 2007
A blurry remains...

Today is my last day of work for Wipro, the end of almost 32 months of hard and passionate work on one of the most exciting projects.

It is both unsurprising and… surprising!

Life at Wipro really did have more similarity with my college experience than it did with a job. We worked hard, pulled some all-nighters and had a lot of fun.

More than anything though, I learned a lot! I was exposed to so many different ideas, perspectives, cultures, and people.

After 32 months here, I guess it is time to "graduate" and move on.

I want to thank all those involved in this adventure, starting with the great team who worked with me for the last 26 months, all our testers, friends and coworkers who provided advice, ideas and challenges.

I'm really going to miss the place.

To all my friends at Wipro: Stay in touch

It's all very exciting.
 
posted by Mark IV S'nathan at 10:30 am |


1 Comments:


At 7:23 pm, Blogger Karthik Srinivasan

Is ur farewell mail contents posted here or this blog contents copy pasted as farewell mail?? :D

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.