Wednesday, August 02, 2006
My "About me" section doesnt tell anything about me... You people still guessing who I am? I have always wanted to write one and my first attempt in analysing my interests and bascially answering Question Who Am I???

I am Jackie Chan... Oops I am Vikram... Vikram Swaminathan...

I dont want to present this as a essay... lets make things Interesting

Three Names I go by -

Vikram {Peers Colleagues)
Vikky {Friends}
Dawg {Close Freinds}

Three Cites of my Heritage -
Chennai {Where I have lived right from my childhood}
Nyveli {Where I was Born}
Myladudhurai

Three things that scare me -
Street Dogs... Bloody Dawgs {Had a tough time during my 12th std tution classes}
Exams... {they used to scare me but not any more... hehehe}
Twisting caterpillars...{i dont know why but they scare the hell out of me}

Three things about the Opposite sex that appeal me -

Nice color & Complexion... {Stop It!!! NO, I dont support "Fair & Lovely"}
Good Conversationalist and decent sense of humour
a bit chubby... {no obese will not go}

Three things I want in a relationship -
Mutual Respect
Love
Freedom

Three Places I want to go on a vacation -
Las Vegas {What comes in never goes out... ;) }
New Zealand {LOTR effect...}
England { enjoy the english cricket }

Three all time Fav movies -
Pass... too many to mention

Three things I cannot live without -
Internet
Cellphone
Shower

Three things I am wearing now -

A gold Chain
Head Phones {i wear it most of the time i sit before the system}
Imported shorts {u now where it came from... ping me to know about it}

Three things I want to do before I die -
Want to drive a Ferrari F1 car {'idhelam konja overa theriyala... nu neenga ketkardhu enakku puriyudhu..}
Watch all the Grand Slam in a year live in action...
Want to rare collection of sports cars

Three reasons why I am posting this -
My blog lacks an intro
I didnt get anyother topic
I bored to the core...

Three things I want to change about myself -
To get rid of this god damn laziness
to leave this i-care-a-damn mania{attitude u might call...}
make myself more organised

Three things I regret for -

Not continuing to play cricket... {india has missed a Rahul or a Dhoni..}
to take cae on certain aspects of life...
been a non attentive member in my class

Three Things I want to badly do now -

Go on a long Vacation...
Party all night long...
go to bed...


I have gone thru many "Know me" sections before writing this and its prety obviuos that some of the points resemble the ones that have been found elsewhere. I have tried not to use the same words but couldnt help it at times....

Thanks for this long journey

Cheers
 
posted by Mark IV S'nathan at 7:30 am |


1 Comments:


At 4:43 pm, Blogger Karthik Srinivasan

Hmm.. that was an interesting and nice compilation.. but don't tell me u were not attentive in classes.. I won't accept. Even if u had been, I don't think there wud have been any considerable change in u :P

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.