Sunday, September 17, 2006
parting is never easy. it is never easy because it is painful. it is painful because you feel the part of u being ripped off from ur soul.

this to me, is pain. pain so impacable u never want it to happen again. i remember the last time i was struck with such a tremendous heartache was when my grandpa left me. i never thought i'd have to go through another round of this familiar greive so soon.

this time, this time its different. its a loss i carry with me every living day. its a loss that is possibly irreplacable by any walking person. i lost the presence of two very important individual in my life. how do you replace this?

i am not able to comprehand this emotional pain in words my friends as much as i want to. but i know you feel it the way i do. i really do miss you two very much. do you know? this heartache in me i carry every single day.. i suppose we'll never be able to place a price tag on any individual until you actually loose them physically. i will forever be grateful to have met the both of you. u brought too much joy in me life.

i hope to see you soon..
 
posted by Mark IV S'nathan at 1:23 pm |


0 Comments:


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.