Friday, May 11, 2007
It was a boring Thursday afternoon. I had a new job, a new set of people to see everyday and no work to do. For the past two weeks I had been hearing everyone say the same sentences over and over again. “It’s the honeymoon period. Enjoy it. You wouldn’t get this time again. He! He! He!” And I would end up saying “yeah!” I was tired of playing this game, and was jus wondering whether a plate of samosa and elachi tea would help in clouding this boredom, atleast for sometime.

Thats when I got a call from my friend. I picked it up like how a drowning person would a life-jacket, and screamed out a huge “Hi Machchi”. “Mams, we’re having a drinks-dinner-movie party tomorrow night. Just we four. Can you make it? It would be fun.” I was thrilled. The time spent with these three guys , I knew would always be a time to remember.

There comes the twist to the tale... He is in Cincinatti... "Arrrgh... I will kill you BASTARD..."

Labels:

 
posted by Mark IV S'nathan at 11:19 pm |


0 Comments:


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.