Thursday, July 19, 2007

I have now come to terms about the facts that I won't be with her. how long time is saddening me, however I have come to terms with this.

I want to be with her with all my heart I do. This 'maybe' state is what is making me nervwrecking and frankly I hate it.

it is something 'I' must work with and 'I' to sort out within myself and nothing anyone else could do for me and I am working on it.

It is hard to come to terms that you might not be able to be with the one you truely love.

Will I miss her...yep...but with technology I will be able to keep in touch

I really do miss her... I miss her smile... I miss her company... I miss her every single day... I miss her friendship... I miss her desperately... I miss her innocence... I miss her frankness... I miss her intelligence... I miss her fragility...

what is wrong with me am I genuinely missing her or am I homesick or something as I now find myself very alone??; Do I love her to such an extent that I can't easily move on; and if that is the case should I try it out regardless of the implications or should I give in and act upon my feelings of missing her so desperately.
I miss her terribly.

[Photo]
 
posted by Mark IV S'nathan at 11:10 am |

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.